Sunday, February 27, 2011

B & O Espresso

Price: $$
Thoughts: ☆☆☆☆☆
B & O Espresso: Dessert Menu


THE Chocolate Pot


After dinner at Wann's I wanted to share this little cafe to end the night on the highest possible note (which it did!). I had discovered B & O Espresso many years ago as part of branching out and exploring. It had become the place for me to turn to when I needed a dessert fix. There is only one thing that I ever order here, and that is their chocolate pot. There is just simply no way to describe how addictive this small little almost-soufflé is.

Served in a large ramekin with a spoonful of house made whipped cream, it is just a simple combination that keeps itself from tasting too sweet, but enough to have people who do not care for desserts (such as myself) to come running to.


Strawberry Italian Soda


To add to this we also shared a strawberry Italian soda, which was a nice addition. This place also has it's good share of Middle Eastern food and fondues as well. But if this is your first visit, you must get the chocolate pot, no questions asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment